Clifton Hampden Church of England Primary School is a small village school that seeks to develop the individual child through innovative teaching and shared Christian values.
The aims of this school, based around the principle that “Every Child Matters”, are that within a secure and happy environment the children can, through richness and variety of experience:
- develop high standards of individual achievement across the curriculum
- have fun whilst developing a love of learning
- develop self-confidence, conscience, and positive thinking
- acquire knowledge and skills relevant to life in an ever changing world, including economic well-being
- learn to respect religious and moral values and to celebrate the diversity of human culture, religions and ways of life through the teaching and values of the Christian faith
- acquire an understanding of the society in which they live, the interdependence of individuals, groups, communities and nations
- develop a sense of responsibility and respect towards themselves and others and to form, and sustain, good personal relationships
- develop an awareness of the need to keep healthy
And, most importantly, start to develop the capacity to live as independent, self-motivated adults, integrating with, and contributing to society as well as being valued by it. In working towards achieving these aims, parental involvement is very important and a greatly valued part of our school life.