Warwick Castle 07-07-14
We have had a wonderful day at Warwick Castle, experiencing a real-life medieval castle. During the day we:
- travelled back in time through the Kingmaker (wax work models of life as a knight);
- watched a magnificent fireball being catapulted out of a Trebuchet;
- were captivated by the huge birds of prey swooping low over our heads;
- marvelled at the views from the Mound (everyone) and Ramparts (Key Stage 2 only);
- found incredibly large paw prints in the Bear Tower;
- listened intently and helped solve a mystery in the Princess Tower (Key Stage 1 only);
- looked at different types of arrows and the skills of the Bowman.
Look at our fantastic pictures to experience it all again!
Click here for a link to the Warwick Castle Website and virtual tour.