Breakfast and After School Clubs
Breakfast Club is open daily at 7:50am to offer before school childcare. This provision is also open to our preschool children.
Please book your child or children in via email to the school office: email@example.com
Participants are offered a healthy balanced continental breakfast from a variety of;
- Toast or Crumpets
- Breakfast bakery item (croissant, brioche, pain au chocolate, pancake)
- Cereal bar or breakfast biscuits
- Juice, milk, water, squash, hot chocolate
Followed by activities & outdoor play.
Allergens can be catered for. Advance notice is required.
Sessions cost £4.50 each, booking and payment via our PMX parentmail & IRIS PAY system.
AFTER SCHOOL RECREATION CLUBS 3:15-4:15PM
Activity Clubs for Spring Term 2023
NB: After School Clubs do not run on the first Monday or last school day of a full term (Summer, Christmas, Easter), or when a Cinema Club or School Disco takes place.
AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE CLUB - CHAS-KIDS
CHAS-Kids is open *daily after school until 5:30pm for pupils of Clifton Hampden Primary School. This provision is not available for preschool children.
*With the exception of Cinema Club or School Council disco events which also end at 5:30pm and the last day of a full term (Christmas, Easter, Summer) where school closes at 1pm for everyone.
- There is a fixed rate of £10 per child, per session.
- This includes supervised activities, refreshments and a light tea.
- Child places must be booked and paid in advance using the the PMX Parentmail booking system.
- Childcare vouchers are accepted. If this payment route is used please still book using PMX and contact the school office to confirm.
- For short notice bookings, please contact the school office to check if spaces are available.