Clifton Hampden, Abingdon, OX14 3EE
All children must start school by the beginning of the term after their fifth birthday. At Culham Parochial C of E Primary School, children are offered full time places from the September after their fourth birthday. Parents choose whether their child starts full time, part time or if they wish to defer entry until the beginning of the term in which their child is five.
The admissions number for Culham Parochial Primary School is 8. Preference forms for children starting in September 2017 should be returned to the county Admissions Team by January 2017. If the school is over subscribed places will be allocated in accordance with the OCC admissions criteria.
1. Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs.
2. Looked after children
3. Disabled children who need to be admitted to a school on the grounds of physical accessibility
4. Children living in the school’s catchment area which is the parish of Culham who already have siblings in school.
5. Children living in the school’s catchment area which is the parish of Culham.
6. Non-catchment siblings.
7. Children who live closest to the school.
A waiting list will be maintained by the Admissions Team, ranking children according to the above criteria.
Children with special educational needs will be treated as fairly as all other applicants. The school will take all reasonable steps to improve the school’s environment for pupils with disabilities.
Parents are welcome to make appointments to visit the school by contacting Mrs Caroline Evans (our school administrator) on 01235 521766 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The head or a member of the staff will be available to answer any questions.
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.