Breakfast club, After School Clubs,
Breakfast Club is open daily at 7:50am to offer before school childcare. This provision is also open to our preschool children.
Please book your child or children in via email to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants are offered a healthy balanced continental breakfast from a variety of;
- Toast or Crumpets
- Breakfast bakery item (croissant, brioche, pain au chocolate, pancake) cereal bar or breakfast biscuits
- Juice, milk, water, hot chocolate
Followed by activities & outdoor play.
Allergens can be catered for. Advance notice is required.
Sessions cost £4.50 each, this is payable termly upon receipt of invoice. Preferred payment is by bank transfer or childcare vouchers. If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Robey in the school office.
After School Recreation Clubs 3:15-4:15pm
Activity Clubs for Spring Term 2022:
NB: Clubs do not run on the first or last week of a full term (Summer, Christmas, Easter), or when Parent-Teacher Consultations take place, or when a Cinema Club or School Council Disco takes place.
After School Childcare Club - CHAS-Kids
CHAS-Kids is open *daily after school until 5:30pm for pupils of Clifton Hampden Primary School. This provision is not available for preschool children.
*With the exception of Cinema Club or School Council disco events which also end at 5:30pm and the last day of a full term (Christmas, Easter, Summer) where school closes at 1pm for everyone.
- There is a fixed rate of £10 per child, per session.
- This includes supervised activities, refreshments and a light tea.
- Child places should be confirmed and paid in advance using the CHAS-Kids booking form.
- For short notice bookings, please contact the school office to check if spaces are available.
Booking forms for Spring Term 2022: